Saturday, June 21, 2014

Focus on being a better YOU

"It doesn't matter if you're better than me or if I'm better than you.  What matters is that I'm better than I was yesterday.
I can, I will, because I am ME...."

So this one will be a lil short on the written portion, because YES there is a video blog below.

I say it in the video, but the more you work on you the better YOU will become.  Everything in life is connected.  It's true, the more you work on being a better you, the more you see that life gets better.   Sure there are going to be bumps along the way but if we all took the time to work on becoming better, then everything else falls into place.

We can't expect praise or pats on the back, but eventually they will come.  Life is about what you contribute to it.  The more you put in the more you will get out.  Just like your DDPYoga, the more you do it, the better you will get, and the more you will get out of it.

So if you haven't "pressed play" in a while... what are you waiting for "Dooo IT". 
DDPYoga.com 







ANYTHING is POSSIBLE
Remember it all Starts with YOU!

Have a GREAT day


No comments:

Post a Comment