Friday, July 18, 2014

Don's 2014 DDPYoga Retreat Recap (w/ videos)

This year I have a double version.  I did what I am calling a "docUjourney" and then my final recap the last morning at the retreat. (Video's are at the bottom of this post)

For me the DDPYoga Retreat is so much more than a lot of DDPYoga and having a good time.  It is a chance to renew myself, and an opportunity to take a lil time to really be able to reflect on where I am and where I am going.

Now that's not to say I didn't have an amazing time, and worked hard, because I did.  We all work really hard and push and help each other along every step of the way.  We all find that we CAN do so much more than we thought we could.  Not just in our DDPYoga, but in life in general.  Yes I have said it before, everything in life is connected and we are brought to different points in our lives for a reason.  What we do with them is up to us.

So I have 2 video's this year, the first is the "docUjourney", just a lil glimpse of each day and some snippets of each day, it's about 20 minutes long, but you get to see El Dorado Resort, and get to see some of the fun we have there.  The second is my DDPYoga retreat wrap up.  This years seems like I am sad, but it is not that I am sad about life, because I'm not.  I had spent some time that last morning reflecting, and it was more emotion from the week, and hard to believe that it was coming to an end.  Like I had said previously, this retreat is a lot of fun, but it is also a time to reflect and gives me that extra push forward that I need from time to time.

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Diamond Dallas Page and everyone with DDPYoga for all the work they do each and everyday.  There are so many lives changed because of this program and all of the TEAM members that make a difference in so many peoples lives.  There are too many to list and I don't want to accidently leave someone out.  This is so much more than just a workout, and people that are working out, we are a family that supports each other in our DDPYoga journey and in life.  As Dallas has said, and it is true... it is a "Lifestyle", it's up to us to commit to ourselves to "Own It".

And one more HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Sally and her team at the TravelSmiths.  They do so much to make the DDPYoga Retreat seem flawless.  The work they do so all we have to do is go and enjoy ourselves is amazing.  And they never stop even once we get there they are all working to make sure our only worry is having a good time and relax.  So THANK YOU for everything,

Until next years DDPYoga retreat, I'll be counting the days!

Don's 2014 DDPYoga Retreat docUjourney

DDPYoga 2014 retreat wrap up & thoughts from Don




No comments:

Post a Comment