Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Positive movement

I have been asked (again) why I post what I post in FB. My goal each day is to put out something positive, as there is enough negative in the world already. 

And since I have started DDPYOGA, that carries the same message that I have been doing for the last couple of years. But I truly believe in the message that Ceo Founder Ddp Yoga is doing, as I am getting results, and I want to share that with a
s many people as I can. 

If just one "post" that I put out helps just one person, then I am doing my part to "Pass it on". The DDPYoga community (DDPYoga - Challenges and Accountability & TeamDDPYoga.com) is a positive, encouraging group, so it is much more that just some DVD or workout program. Everyday I feel better about myself, and have found something that I can "Own" and make myself a better person, and I feel good about what I am doing and where I am going.

So I will continue with my positive messages on a daily basis, and continue sharing DDPYoga. The only thing I get in return from sharing DDPYoga is knowing that maybe I have helped someone find something that I wish I would have found much sooner than I did.

Have a great day, "Own your Life", and "Make it Your own"! 

I am and things are changing for me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment