Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A humbling surprise talk tonight...

So tonight I got a surprise... We all know how much I am enjoying and am having success with DDPYOGA. But this is owed all to Diamond Dallas Page and his program, and the family he has brought together. But for someone that I do not know to contact me and want to talk to ME about DDPYoga and to find out if it really is what they have heard, is a bit humbling. 

Yes, that was me 6 months ago, reaching out to others who live the DDPYoga lifestyle, other people who have taken charge of their own lives. So as I explained to the gentleman tonight, as I would to anyone who is even considering DDPYoga, if you are ready to "Own YOUR Life" and feel better, not only physically, but mentally & emotionally then don't wait. I am blessed to have "stumbled" upon DDPYoga, and to have met so many great people. 

This is something ANYONE can do. If I can then there is no reason for anyone else not to. It doesn't matter how old you are, what shape your in... If your ready to feel good everyday then this is for you. But it depends on what you want. And if you ever want to listen to me go on and on about what I really think about DDPYoga, then I welcome the call!


No comments:

Post a Comment