Saturday, May 31, 2014

Attitude & Commitment

SO here we go...

This one won't be a big written one since, yes another "Video Blog".  I know right, I am getting a lil more comfortable doing these... but not so comfortable that I forget where I am and who I am.  Anyways lets get on with it!

This one is in concluding of my "Diamond Month"... yep I did it.  I did take a rest day, kinda I did "Wake

Up" but my body was telling me it was time for a lil rest.  Especially since My Diamond cutter run actually started back on April 15th.  So I am proud of this lil accomplishment.  I made the commitment to myself and I accomplished it... now it's time for the next.  uhmmm I think June will be a "RED HOT" Month, yep RHC everyday with whatever the workout of the day is.

OK now on to this Bubble patch...We have heard it before what we tell ourselves is what we believe.  SO why not be positive towards ourselves.  Sure I know that there are things in life that try to tear us down, take us off of our desired path.  But we have to be able to reach back and remember to "Live Life at 90%".  Yep I am going to say it again, why because I believe it, and it works....

"Life is only 10 % what happens and 90% how we React, Adapt, Take Action, and Breathe".

The key to this is the Breathing, at least it is for me.  Why because it works.  You really have to stop and focus on your breathe before you do anything else.  Once you do that then you can move on to one of the other 3.  But remember Breathe, and then you will notice everything else will slow down a bit and you can assess whatever it is in front of you.

OK so I said I would keep this short.  SO you know what to do, as do I.  Now all we have to do is....

GO Get It.... LIFE

Have a GREAT DAY, and a BETTER tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment