Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dreams to Reality

We all have dreams of what we want or want to be.  Some come to life others just remain dreams.  The difference why some become a reality for some and not for others is the individual and what they did to "make it happen".. 

Dreams take time and they all take effort on our part.  Nothing "just happens", it's not magic that makes things happen.  And for those who believe in magic, well that too takes effort from someone. 

So where does that leave us?  Well you've heard of "vision boards".  Now don't run away, I am not saying to go out and make a "vision board" (unless you want to, and that's OK too) but if you want something or have a goal a destination or a dream, WRITE IT DOWN.  And not in a notebook that can get tucked away.  Somewhere it will be in front of you so you know what and why you are working towards.  It doesn't matter what it is.

·        Health
·        Fitness
·        Finances
·        Organization
·        Things to do
·        Things you want

Yes you are making a "To do list".  You may have a couple of them and there is nothing wrong with that.  If you don't write it down then you will get side tracked and poof it will never happen.  As (yes you know who) DDP says "Ink it, don't just think it".

As long as we are "Always Be Moving Forward" ((ABMF) Slim that one's for you) we will get to where we need and are suppose to be.  Remember not every "Dream" is meant to be a reality, but if you are willing to put in the effort then you can "Make it happen".  But again it rolls back to YOU. 

Now if you're going to use the excuse but I didn't get the opportunity so-and-so got, well that is just an excuse.  If you want it, then YOU need to make it happen.

So what am I working on, well it's no secret, yes I know I am excessively vocal  about DDPYoga, but that is the vehicle that I came across (Thankfully) that is helping me get to where I want and need to be.  But again it is a tool.  DDPyoga does not work by itself, unless I put in the work.  I have made the choice to take ownership and take the responsibility of MY life back.  Where it will go is yet to be determined.  But I am learning more about myself in this journey and that is due to DDPYoga, the people that make up TeamDDPYoga and yes (him again) Diamond Dallas Page.

There is plenty more of me that needs work, and I can "see the forest for the trees".  But I am not missing what is right in front of me, because I am moving forward and Living Life "One Moment One Day" at a time. 

I CAN, I WILL, and I am so there is NO reason I won't...

Turning your dreams into your reality is simple, but it's up to you... all you gotta do is "SMACK DOWN" with DDPYOGA and Diamond Dallas Page

S pecific
M easurable
A chievable goals
C ompatible
K eep it Going

D o it
O wn it
W rite it
N ever Quit



Whatever "it" is, YOU can do it, everything is connected and one thing leads to another. 
So why not start with the beginning...YOU  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment