Thursday, October 31, 2013

Worth the Effort


We have all had this thought one time or another.  And about many different things in life.   We need to remember that everything we do comes with a price.

So are you worth the effort?  You know the excuses we all have, and we all use.  "I just don't have time." or another favorite "It's not gonna mater." or "I'm just not built that way." or "You just don't understand me." or how about this, "I'm to_____."  We can make an excuse for anything and everything.  We try to justify it, but who are we really trying to convince?  Bottom line is you will get out what you put in.


What is it that you are questioning in your life?  Your; health, finances, family, career, friends?  Whatever it is you will get out what you put into it.  Everything we do has some worth to it, and there is always effort involved.  Why ask the question "Is it worth the effort?"  You know the answer you, me, we need to believe "I AM worth the effort."  Something we need to remind ourselves of everyday.

Now I know that's just great but " you just don't understand".   Sure I do, I may not know the particulars that are going on in your life, but I know in my life it's not all rainbows and puppies.  Everyone has something going on in their life.  But that is part of it... LIFE. 

Our lives are filled with "things" that we put effort into, some may be "things" that require little effort.  But what we neglect to see is everything, EVERYTHING in life requires some sort of effort. 

What is it that you are waiting for?  If you think it's too hard or you don't have time, well I bet you can make the time.  Why?  Because YOU are worth it, YOU are Worth the Effort.

Quit doubting your abilities, when you fall down pick yourself back up.  You know you are worth it, and if you work at it you will see the results.  Remember it is YOUR life.  And yes I will wrap it back to this...


OWN YOUR LIFE
"Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you; React, Adapt, Take Action, and Breathe."

It really does apply to everything in life, not just DDPYoga.  Remember it is your life and YOU are Worth the Effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment