Monday, March 31, 2014

You CAN (and a Video blog)

So ok I have a video blog to go with this one as well.  But sometimes words for me come out better when I write, and I don't like trying to read what I wrote to the video.  So here is a lil add on to my video blog.

YOU CAN.  That is something I have to remind myself of everyday.  Sure I tell myself that "Today is going to be a GREAT DAY, but I also have to remind myself that YOU CAN.  I know that I am my biggest obstacle I will ever face.  And I know in my heart that I can do anything as long as I do the work.  Now that is not limited to my DDPYoga workouts but that is life in general.  There are many things on my to do list in my life that I will accomplish.  I just have to remember not to try and do them all at once.  Because when that attempt is made, typically nothing gets done.

So where does that take me and you?  Back to writing it down.  And writing it down in the computer doesn't count.  You have to see it every day so you know where you are going and know what it is that you are working towards. That is one reason I write on my mirror in my bathroom.  (Dry Erase markers are great for that!)  But I know I have to wipe it away and rewrite it so it sinks in.  Another thing that I am starting this month is a "Goals wall"  I will share that with ya'll later as it progresses, but I think that is going to be awesome for me to really push thru some of them.

Anyways I will keep the writing brief today since there is a video to go with this one.

Have a GREAT DAY and remember, take it "One Moment and One Day at a time and always know that...


YOU CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment